About us in brief:
We are a team of 33 passionate, ambitious and growth-oriented people on a mission to build the best home for growth. Innovestor is a Nordic early-stage venture capital investor, who actively offers direct co-investment opportunities and builds growth programs. We have offices in Helsinki (HQ), Jyväskylä, Stockholm and Moscow. This trainee position will be based in our Jyväskylä office.
Via our growth programs, our mission is to be Finland’s most remarkable inspirer for companies to grow and a window for them to enter global markets. We are doing this by creating arenas where small and medium sized companies can meet relevant partners for their growth and internationalization.
We are an active player in the SME network around Finland and increasingly abroad. Our growth program business unit (Innovestor Ignite) is developing and growing fast, which is why we are now looking for a trainee to join our Tahdo Uudistua growth program team. The main criteria is that you are passionate about supporting Finnish growth companies.
Learn more about our growth programs: https://innovestorgroup.com/growth-companies/
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Customer communication via email and phone
- Booking and briefing business experts to our events
- Organizing and co-facilitating events
- Material production and marketing operations
- Supporting sales operations
- Other assistant tasks for our projects
The duration of the traineeship is 3-6 months and working time is 7,5 hours/day, mainly during normal office hours. The job requires you to travel within Finland.
The position will be filled as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
Who we are looking for:
- Business degree and genuine interest towards growth companies
- Great social skills and positive ”can do” attitude
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Customer service experience and not shy to pick up the phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and good skills in English
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office -tools
- Skills in Adobe Creative Cloud -tools, Questback and Wordpress are valued
- A Finnish driving license is valued
What’s in it for you:
- Unique and challenging work environment
- Opportunity to meet an array of different growth companies and work with our corporate partners
- Responsibility and room to grow your skills
- Fun and driven colleagues
- Competitive salary
Interested to join our team?
Send us your CV and cover letter (in English) on the topic: “Why would you be the best Innovestor growth program trainee?” to: careers(a)innovestor.fi
The application time ends by the 27th of November 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Susanne: Susanne.firstname.lastname@example.org / +358 50 576 0851