Innovestor is a Helsinki-based investment company, focusing on venture capital and real estate. We also offer corporate venturing services. Innovestor manages one of the largest private startup portfolios in the Nordics. Our team consists of over 30 professionals working in an inspiring and innovative environment.
To help us with the group-level content production and building up a data-driven approach, we’re looking for a graduate or student with an analytical mind, a hands-on attitude, and a knack for details to join us! You need to be proactive.
You’ll be working with our content marketing initiatives across all channels, as well as with SEO. You will get the chance to work with partners, users, and colleagues to produce, edit, and deliver the content we publish through our channels.
This trainee position is best suited for well-rounded candidates who don’t mind a challenge, are always eager to learn, and enjoy working in a fast-pacing, low hierarchy environment. Analytical thinking & writing abilities (both in Finnish and English) are key.
We look for:
- Previous work experience in B2B, startups, and demonstrable interest in all thing’s tech.
- A Bachelor’s degree or above (in progress or completed), focused on business administration, humanities, or scientific subjects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with LinkedIn and Marketing Automation software is great, as well as basic knowledge of SEO and web content production.
- An entrepreneurial, active, and positive, can-do- mindset
On a daily basis, you will:
- Plan and execute the content production pipeline
- Review content pieces submitted to you
- Analyze, optimize and update existing and new site content
- Plan and execute outreach email campaigns
- Find prospects and prepare outreach lists
- Help out team members when needed to ensure the processes run smoothly.
What we offer:
- A diverse and fascinating role where you have plenty of opportunities to grow and succeed.
- Great team members! You will be working with experienced colleagues, investors, and founders.
- A possibility to build up a great network within the industry.
- Centrally located office in the heart of Helsinki, with flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work.
- We highly value employee well-being, providing good healthcare, and the opportunity to do sports together.
How to proceed?
The trainee position is initially part-time, but we would like you to grow to become our long-term team member.
For more information, please contact Innovestor’s Director, marketing and communications Heli Mehtätalo-Takala mobile +358 50 402 6781.
Please send your application (subject: Marketing Trainee), including a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com. Application deadline 11th September. Note the position will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found, so don’t delay your application.
Join us now – we look forward to hearing from you!
Read more about us: https://innovestorgroup.com/