Innovestor Group is a fast-growing investment firm operating within the domains of venture capital, financial services and corporate venturing. We invest in startups and commercial real-estate and offer growth and innovation services. Innovestor Ventures manages one of the largest private venture backed startup portfolios in the Nordics. Our team consists of around 30 professionals working in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
We are now looking for a Marketing Director to head our marketing and communications efforts on the group level. In this role you will have a bird’s eye view over all of Innovestor’s activities, and be responsible for our marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image. You will also closely align with the sales teams to achieve the company’s ambitious growth targets. The role is based in Helsinki, and you will report to the CEO.
– Plan and execute marketing and communications strategies for both the group and individual business units
– Manage and refine our brand identity and raise awareness for our core customer segments: investors, founders and corporations
– Manage and measure marketing spending
– Provide tools and materials to enable the sales teams to function effectively
– Utilize market research and identify new opportunities
– Act as center point for market data and customer insights
– Own and run our social media accounts
– Manage our website
– Create content and press releases & distribute it across multiple platforms
– Plan and facilitate events
– 5+ years of relevant experience within marketing and communication roles
– Prior experience/knowledge from the venture capital and/or financial services industries
– Data driven approach to marketing and building up a top of mind brand
– Independent self-starter with a get-things-done attitude
– Fluent in Finnish and English with native proficiency, knowledge of Swedish seen a plus
– A diverse and challenging role taking part in building a leading player in an exciting industry
– Possibility to succeed as part of a flat and result-driven organization
– Exposure to working with experienced colleagues, investors, and founders
– Centrally located office in the heart of Helsinki, with flexible working hours and possibility for remote work
The position is permanent and starts as soon as a suitable candidate is found. For more information, please contact Innovestor’s CEO Wilhelm Lindholm mobile +358 40 5811051.
Applications including your cover letter with salary requirements and resume should be sent via email (Subject: Marketing Director) to: wilhelm.lindholm(a)innovestor.fi.
Language can be in Finnish or English.
Application deadline: 31.8.2021