Innovestor is a fast-growing Group operating within the domains of venture capital, financial services and corporate venturing. We invest in startups and commercial real-estate and offer growth and innovation services. On top of that we manage one the largest private VC portfolios in the Nordics. Our team consists of over 30 professionals working in a fast paced and innovative environment, with offices in Helsinki (HQ), Jyväskylä, Stockholm and Moscow.
At our core, our aim is to find and support future success stories and help them succeed by not only providing capital, but also our team’s valuable know-how and networks.
We are now hiring a Back Office Manager to support our investment operations. The back office position is critical in supporting overall success in our Group’s investment operations and cooperates intensely with our investor relations, financial management and legal department. Our investment product portfolio consists of venture capital funds, bonds, unlisted companies’ shares and secondary market stockbroking.
- Being in charge of and taking full proactive, independent, and result driven ownership of our back office operations and supporting tasks related to them concerning products and services offered to our investor customers.
- Processing of customer agreements and investment product commitments.
- Being responsible for the customer authentication and identification process and execution (KYC)
- Production of varying investor and authority reports
- Handling diverse incoming requests and tasks from our customer base
We are looking for:
- Previous back office experience within the financial services/investment industry
- A drive to develop processes and business operations
- Excellent organizational skills who can work effectively under pressure, is detail-focused and an independent self-starter with his/her work
- Service-oriented mindset with a positive attitude
- Fluent in Finnish with native proficiency
- Relevant task appropriate education (e.g. Bachelor of Business Administration)
- Know-how of diverse IT systems (for example Salesforce)
Within the financial industry, being a trustworthy professional who understands the confidential nature of the industry, with sound credit scoring, is a must. Experience setting up back office operations as well as Degree in Investment Services (APV1) or other such comparable degrees are seen as an advantage.
We can offer you:
- A diverse and interesting role taking part in building a leading player in an exciting industry
- A unique opportunity for a proactive doer to develop a core business function
- Possibility to succeed as part of a flat and result-driven organization
- Centrally located office in the heart of Helsinki, with flexible working hours and possibility for remote work
- Exposure to working with experienced colleagues and entrepreneurs from the most exciting startups in the region
Sounds like you?
Application deadline: The position has been filled