Innovestor Ventures is looking for an Analyst to support its team in sourcing deal flow and analysing investment opportunities. Your attention will be on our new Industrial Technology fund focusing on companies from the Nordic & Baltic region. You will also assist with tasks associated with our other funds. As our Analyst you will be both supporting the evaluation process of potential investment opportunities and also participating in the investment process.
You’ll be working closely together with our Partners, Deal Flow Manager and Analyst Trainees. You can either be a professional in this field and looking for new opportunities or just finished/finishing your studies and starting out your career.
The position is permanent and working hours are flexible including full-time opportunity depending on your current situation. We hope that you could start in this role as soon as possible, but at the latest in March 2021.
- Sourcing, screening and evaluating potential investment opportunities in the Nordics and Baltics
- Conducting competitor analysis, mapping and researching verticals
- Developing further our data-driven approach to managing our network and deal flow
- Meeting startups and networking in the startup community (Events, conferences, meetups etc.)
- Coordinating tasks to our analyst trainees
We are looking for:
- Relevant university studies for example in business, industrial economics, finance, engineering or similar fields, with an excellent academic track record
- Analytical and business-oriented mindset with a hands-on and can-do attitude
- Genuine interest in startups, technology, and new innovations
- Effective communicator in English with the ability to articulate ideas accurately and concisely. Fluency in other Nordic and Baltic languages is considered a plus
- Advanced skills in Excel & Powerpoint
- Previous work experience from relevant positions considered advantageous (e.g. venture capital, startups, business development and strategic consulting) but not a prerequisite..
We can offer you:
- An excellent opportunity to get to know the Nordic and Baltic regions venture capital and startup ecosystems
- A challenging and rewarding working environment with tasks that boost your own career development
- Supportive and experienced colleagues
- Flexible working hours with the possibility for remote work
- Centrally located office in the heart of Helsinki
- Great fun!
Sounds like you?
Please submit your CV, motivation letter, and latest study transcript in PDF-format by the latest 2nd of February via aTalent’s application system. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email. In this position, you will be employed as aTalent employee at Innovestor Ventures.
For more information contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Laura Seppä (+358 40 557 9389, laura.seppa[at]atalent.fi). Best times to contact by phone are: Tuesday 26.1 at 11.00-12.00 and Thursday 28.1 at 15.00-16.00